|CHURCH SHOPPING - regular lady dress morphed into pregnancy tunic, target | be maternity leggings, garage sale score originally from target | dolce vita wedges, target|
This week was round 2 of church shopping.
We have quite a few on our list to still check out before we land on a new church home. It's kind of exhausting. We're looking for hip worship (Dominic's #1 request) and a quality/safe children's program (my #1 request). Easier said than done.
Another thought. Wedges in a new place while pregnant. Not quite a recipe for disaster, but it doesn't spell success either. I almost wiped out while I was leaving the sanctuary and walking towards guest relations to accept my free coffee coupon. I really hoped no one saw my almost ankle snapping experience, but alas, the gal at guest relations said, "Praise the Lord you didn't take a tumble, dear!" Jeepers. Obviously, this mama can weeble wobble without falling down.
And now, on to the 32 week update. Thirty. Two. Weeks. Oh my word. Jemma was born at 39 weeks which means I've got a monster load of things to do in a very little amount of time. Brother --- pretty please keep cooking! Mama ain't ready!
- How big is baby? A squash - somewhere between 3-4 pounds
- Weight gain/loss? Uh ... there must be something in the summer air because I'm up to 167 - that's 30 pounds, folks
- Maternity clothes? Almost always. Do you see that bump? I've even grown out of some of my maternity tops!
- Best moment this week? Some super refreshing naps with Jemma. I sleep way better during naps than I do at night.
- Movement? All. the. time.
- Food cravings? I'm loving fruit, super cold water, and I am in need of a calzone at the moment!
- Gender? A sweet little man
- What I am looking forward to? Getting our room at my parent's house set up and feeling like home.
- Shopping for? It's garage sale season. Need I say more?
- Name ideas? Still feeling Max, but I need to put into some effort to flushing out some other ideas
- Reading? 7. It has nothing to do with pregnancy, and everything to do with life.
- Weekly wisdom? Floradix is a necessary evil. Raises iron levels while tasting like pureed weeds.
- Milestones? We are finally moved!!!