Continuing on with this little series ...
I wanted to share 5 restaurants where your kids can eat for FREE! Of course, double-check before you go since the rules can change, but at least this is a starting point.
- APPLEBEE'S - On Monday nights, get one free kid's entree with an adult entree purchase.
- CHEVYS - On Tuesdays, one free kid's meal with every adult entree purchase.
- DENNY'S - From 4-10pm (on select nights by location) children 10 and under get their choice of a kid's meal with an adult purchase of $2.50 or more.
- PIZZA HUT - Kids 3 and under eat free at the lunch buffet everyday.
- TONY ROMA'S - On Tuesdays, kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- CLAIM JUMPER - Upon arrival, the server delivers a free "baby plate" to toddlers so mom and dad can browse the menu while the little one snacks!
What other restaurants offer special benefits to families? Please share!
Would you like to write a budget-friendly post to be featured in "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"? I'd love to have you guest post! Email me your idea at thatmamagretchen at gmail dot com.