Alissa of The WOOly Owl has a passion for wool! I mean, who wouldn't after learning about all the wonders of wool?
Here's the scoop on her shop ...
The WOOly Owl reclaims natural wool fibers and sews exclusively with lovely certified organic cotton knits, providing upcycled wOOl alternatives for cOnscience families.
In my own personal effort to start an organic and live-from-the-earth revolution and offer to others a greener and more re-usable and biodegradable choice to diapering their children, The wOOly Owl was born. Keeping it as local as possible, The wOOly Owl reclaims and up-cycles 100% wool materials and uses only organic cottons, flax seeds and biodegradable materials in all cases (minus metal zippers which take a bit to break down and plastic vintage buttons:)
In my little sewing closet (yes it is a bedroom closet) I create my wOOly Creations with so much love and care that I truly believe shows in each item. I am a one-woman-show aspiring to do my part in my community and inspire others to do the same!
Wool Care Kit & Diaper Cover
Leave 1 comment for each giveaway entry ...
- Visit The WOOly Owl on Etsy and share your favorite product
- Follow That Mama Gretchen through Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' (links on the right)
- Like That Mama Gretchen on Facebook
- Follow That Mama Gretchen on Twitter
- Grab the Wool Week button (on the top left) and post it on your blog
- Share about Wool Week on Facebook or Twitter - Want to learn more about cloth diapering with wool? Join @ThatMamaG for Wool Week at http://thatmamagretchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Wool%20Week