Here's a peek at a few of my favorites along with a little more about WAHM Susan!
Ok here we go. I am Susan Mraz and I have been with my hubby for 10 years and we have a beautiful son who is now 5. My inspiration for sewing cloth diapers actually came from my husband. I love to sew quilts and he said "why not sew the cloth diapers for Allen." Well I of course searched Google for diaper sewing patterns and that is where I found Very Baby and read up on the program to sew and sell and then bought in. Mind you this was in 2005. Then in 2006 I bought Sugar Plum Baby so I could have my own diaper label and pattern. I almost forgot, Monkey Toe Diapers comes from a game that my hubby would play with my son, when his feet were the cute soft baby feet. "I am going to eat your monkey toes" he would say. Then pretend to eat them and Allen would giggle.
$15 Shop Credit
Leave 1 comment for each giveaway entry ...
- Visit Monkey Toe Diapers on Etsy and share your favorite product
- Like Monkey Toe Diapers on Facebook
- Follow Monkey Toe Diapers on Twitter
- Follow That Mama Gretchen through Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' (links on the right)
- Like That Mama Gretchen on Facebook
- Follow That Mama Gretchen on Twitter
- Grab the Wool Week button (on the top left) and post it on your blog
- Share about Wool Week on Facebook or Twitter - Want to learn more about cloth diapering with wool? Join @ThatMamaG for Wool Week at http://thatmamagretchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Wool%20Week