Milk Made Momma is back to share some much needed wool accessories with all you wool lovers --- soap and lanolin! With all our new wool, Jemma and I put our soap to use lickity split. It smells great and we're quickly back in business once our wool gets a little dirty.
Here's the scoop on Milk Made Momma ...
I was always the creative one, playing with the birds in wild fields of Johnson grass, perched atop sweet-smelling hay bales, singing to the Arkansas Summer wind. I spent Highschool writing poetry, reading Historical Fiction novels, and painting. It wasnt until after college that I discovered my love of Sewing. Now I am a Mother of two precious girls, a songwriter, musician, and Army Wife. Sewing is still a passion, and this shop allows me to share it with you!
I believe in the Artisan community; it frustrates me that we waste so many of our hard-earned dollars on products made overseas. I support my local economy by buying as much as I can from local artisans, and the Environment by wasting little and striving to buy organic and sustainable, as well as offering products that are responsible and sensible. I am a stubborn cloth diaper-er. I use my own products - I make my own organic wipes and clothe my children in colorful handmade garments.
Your choice of either a 4 oz. wool wash or a 1.5 oz. lanolin solid
Leave 1 comment for each giveaway entry ...
- Visit Milk Made Momma on Etsy and share your favorite product
- Like Milk Made Momma on Facebook
- Follow That Mama Gretchen through Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin' (links on the right)
- Like That Mama Gretchen on Facebook
- Follow That Mama Gretchen on Twitter
- Grab the Wool Week button (on the top left) and post it on your blog
- Share about Wool Week on Facebook or Twitter - Want to learn more about cloth diapering with wool? Join @ThatMamaG for Wool Week at http://thatmamagretchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Wool%20Week