This week was swell. Mostly cause I chose to have a good attitude. Cheers to me :)
- Monday - I plopped her in my work chair when she arrived for lunch. She decided it was pretty awesome.
- Tuesday - We had lunch with one of my co-workers. No picture. She is becoming such a distracted little nurser so I'm not sure if we'll be able to have visitors often.
- Wednesday - Jem sits like a champ! 15+ minutes at a time. I'm in love with her new olive turban headband - made by her grandma.
- Thursday - Have you found your toes? Best toy ever made :)
- Friday - We had an explosive diaper while running errands. Luckily we were at a natural parenting store so there was a clean place to get freshened up. I parked Jem in the hand towel basket post diaper change so I could go to the bathroom.
She's konked out asleep right now and her Daddy is watching the big KU game. We leave for a marriage retreat tomorrow morning so we'll see ya'll on Monday!
P.S. This was my conversation with the worker at the post office ... OMG!
Worker: What a cute baby!
Me: Thanks :)
Worker: How old is she?
Me: Almost 6 months.
Worker: WOW! I thought she was a year!
Me: No, just a healthy 6 monther.
Worker: Such a cute, little elephant baby!!!
Me: Non-smiling gasp and swift exit ... while I thought, ELEPHANT BABY, REALLY?!?
Don't forget to take our little survey!