Over 5 hours we whipped up ...
- Paula Deen's Baked French Toast
- Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli
- Barefoot Contessa Meatballs
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Twice-baked Potatoes
- Breakfast Burritos
- Calzones (this was a rough one, we definitely need to look for a real recipe instead of just winging it!)
- Mac 'n Cheese
- Tyler Florence's Chicken Enchiladas (instead of the homemade tomatillo chile sauce we use Trader Joe's Salsa Verde)
- Hannah's Cheese Blintzes
Thank you SO MUCH family ... it's going to be hard to lose the baby weight with all these yummy meals ready to go for the Fall ;)
Have to give props to my Dad too. He had a list of "home help" from Dominic and I while us girls were cooking up a storm. He painted a little nightstand for our guest room, attacked a nasty spot on our carpet, pulled weeds and sanded down a bookshelf for our little one's activity room.