Hey friends, today's post is of the sponsored variety ... featuring the one and only BLACK+DECKER and their fab Pivot Vac. I think it's pretty neat-o and I hope you do too! And, as I've chatted before, it makes me smile and is super helpful when you engage in these posts - plusalso, there's a giveaway to be had! Yippee!
I've confessed before that I'm not a super housewife when it comes to cleaning. I manage clutter and don't let the dirt get too out of hand, but the deep cleaning tends to get, well, pushed under the proverbial rug.
Once a year or so, usually in the spring, I roll up my sleeves and force myself to do a little grunt work. I hate it, but Merry Maids isn't knocking down my door so what's a girl gonna do? I'll tell ya, I don my apron, crank up Lourdes (or the Frozen soundtrack if I get outvoted) and go hunting for those darling dust bunnies.
This year I decided to kick off my spring cleaning in the kitchen and what better companion than the BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac. It can get in all the nooks and crannies that a normal vac can't reach and being cordless it's an obvious go to for small messes.
I'm working through my kitchen tidying checklist and this lil' Pivot Vac is no doubt the best handheld vacuum I've encountered. Here's what I'm up too ...
- Empty drawers and cabinets and organize contents, get rid of what I don't need or love
- Vacuum each drawer and cabinet, this is where the BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac saves the day
- Wipe down microwave with a disinfecting cleaner, Pivot Vac works here too if you've got a microwave of crumbs ... like me, hangs head in shame
- Run the oven self-cleaner
- Wipe down cabinet door fronts, wait, you don't have sticky little fingers leaving handprints everywhere?
- Remove everything from the counter, dust and wipe counter top appliances and scrub counter
- Organize the top of the fridge (I keep a basket of paper plates and my aprons on top of ours ... and apparently A LOT of other crap falls into that basket)
- And then the fridge ... good luck there :)
Ready to get your spring clean on? You can win your very own Pivot Vac (valued at $79.99)!
To enter, you must first click here and take a peek at the features of the BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac. Then, leave a comment sharing your favorite feature and what mess or deep clean project you would clean up first.
Submit your comment on or before May 15, 2014 and I'll contact the winner on the 16th!
/// Follow That Mama Gretchen on Facebook and take a peek at this month's featured sponsor ///